Education – Schools and Academies
Schools and Academies are facing harder and harder times, as the goverment cutbacks continue.
At Simas Accounting & Tax, we seek to help schools to become more and more efficient, in order to free up the funds to ensure that the pupils receive an even better experience, and to help retain or improve the Ofsted rating of the school.
The additional services we provide to schools and academies include:
- Outsourcing of payroll
- Efficiency reviews
- Review of staffing levels and the spending on Supply Teachers
- Assistance and advice on the implementation and use of bespoke bookkeeping software
- Analysis of the levels and regularity of your expenditure
- Safeguarding of Pupil Premium monies
- Provision of cloud based Human Resourse software to ensure compliance of the staff records
- Cashflows and budgets, and financial management
- Implementation of systems to control expenditure
- Preparation of draft accounting papers and a working file to minimise the auditing costs of the external auditors
We seek to ascertain targets and goals to be reached, and monitor the progress with these targets. We seek to work with schools and academies over an elongated period of time, with regular meetings with the Senior Leadership Team.
At Simas Accounting & Tax, we enjoy working with Schools and Academies, as we see that our insights and advice makes a direct difference to the next generation.