Farming is a traditional industry, where clients are ordinarily asset rich but cash poor. Having left the EU, it is key that Farmers have the information they need on a timely basis, and allow them to make the right business decisions in a timely fashion.
At Simas Accounting & Tax, we have a wide experience of working with both arable and livestock farmers, assisting them to concentrate on the use of technology to maximise yields.
Our experience and expertiese, over and above assisting you with the Statutory obligations, include:
- Assistance and advice in the expansion of farms, both through acquisition and contract farming
- Advice on financing of equipment, and refinancing to free up cash
- Exit planning and retirement planning – arranging the affairs to be tax efficient
- Advice on the tax efficient profit extraction
- Review of the trading entity, and consideration of incorporation
- Advice concerning maximising your income streams
- Review of Business Property Relief (BPR) and Agricultural Property Relief (APR) conditions, ensuring you meet these conditions to qualify
- Cashflows and budget projections
- Payroll outsourcing