Advisory and Specialist work
Each and every business and individual may need bespoke advice at some point in the future, and we are specialists. Furthermore, we are able to assist and provide you with advice in a wide range of areas too.
Advice you need, when you need it
Whether you require our input as a one off, or whether it would be a continuous relationship, Simas Accounting & Tax are here to help.
Examples may be in:
- the re-organisation of your business for commercial, tax or personal reasons
- helping you install systems and procedures for your business
- monitoring of key performance indicators on a regular basis
- setting up an incentive scheme for key employees
- to rent or buy that car or machinery
- tax planning
- dividend planning
- salary planning
- inheritance tax planning
- dispute resolution
At Simas Accounting & Tax we can provide you the advisory services you need in a timely manner, therefore enabling you to make the informed decisions you need to. We can also help you to monitor the effect of these decisions by way of monthly or quarterly management accounts.
Please contact us for more information.
You never know what may come up in the future for yourself or for your business, but at Simas Accounting & Tax, we have the skills and experience to deal with a large number of the specialist issues you may encounter in the now or in the future.
If we are unable to assist you ourselves in house, our network of contacts and business associates will enable us to put you in touch with people who can.
Specialist areas which we can assist you with include:
- Tax planning
- Pension contribution planning
- Research and Development Tax Relief claims
- Share and business reorganisations
- Capital allowance planning
- Pensions and Auto enrollment
- Payroll bureau services
- Employee Incentive Schemes and Share Option Schemes
- Shareholder Agreements and disputes
- Due Diligence and assisting in the purchase or sale of businesses
- Company car tax